Monday, February 13, 2006

monday

well I was motivated enough tonight to follow the list that I made- I even got a little ahead for tomorrow with my art history writing assignment as well. go ...me! wow I think I could put music on now. I wish kristin's music was online right now, but it seems she has turned it off again. I am sad to say the new Belle and Sebastian Album is not that good=( I would still like to see them when they come around in a week, but it's all sold out and the tickets are going for 60 bucks each on ebay- crazy!!! what's going on world!?


I really liked working on linoleum today instead of wood, then nothing splittered. I did a windmill on the first one we did, (pine that is) and now I'm working on a self-portrait on the lino. the selfportrait is with an view that I worked with in silver point last semester- and really liked how it turned out.


alex sent me a mixed cd, which was pretty exciting. care to here the line up? sure you do!


1. I summon you -Spoon


2. Modern Girl- Sleater-Kinney


3.Broom People- the Mountain Goats


4. You are what you love - Jenny Lewis


5. Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap


6. Hello Hello- Heart Short Hope


7. A funny thing happened on the way to the toystore - Pianosaurus


8. Be Gentle with me- The Boy Least Likely to


9. Mushaboom- Feist


10. I feel like the mother of the world - Smog


11. the purple bottle - animal collective


12. funny little frog - B&S ------yuck!!!!!


13. you you you you you- the 6ths


14. I melt with you - nouvelle vague

No comments: